audi 80 L 1974 & audi 80 L 1978

Hier kommt alles andere rein
Antworten
oldskool_matti
Registrierter Benutzer
audi 80 L 1974 & audi 80 L 1978

Beitrag von oldskool_matti » Fr 4. Jun 2010, 23:08

hello guys,

my name is matti i'm 28 and i'm from belgium.

for about 5 years i'm very busy with audi 80 b1 types.

this is one of my previous projects

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

but a few years ago i sold this one because i wanted to start a new facelift project :D i sold the car whitout the interiour because i wanted to keep it for my new project :D at that time i bought an audi 80 L from 1978 resedagrünmetallic; witch was in much better condition, ok the car needed some welding, but it was an accident free car... the grey one had much more welding work and had a serieus accident... the car was like a banana :D

this is how a bought the facelift

Bild

Bild

as you can see it's a quiet solid base to start on, i've seen much much worse facelifts :D

i have the car for about 2 years now, i had planned first to weld the bottom and just give it some new paint, ofcourse back in original colour... :wink: but when i started with the welding of the bottem of the car; i tought; why not make the complete car like i want it? and make this one just a little bit better as it was original, and after some thinking i decided to go further with the project; I knew it would cost some more money as planned and some more time... but i really wanted to go for it and create my own version of a facelift...

oldskool_matti
Registrierter Benutzer
Beitrag von oldskool_matti » Sa 12. Jun 2010, 01:12

and this is my 74'

original paint and only 31.000 km :D

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Dan 80L
Registrierter Benutzer